Total Pageviews

Friday, February 4, 2022

Two Different Weeks and Two Different Walks


 Last week I was in Florida for a brief visit with my parents. I enjoyed several morning walks, although warmer than Indiana, the temperature was near freezing one morning and I had to bundle up and borrow a hat and gloves from mom. Meanwhile back in Indiana it was way below freezing, lows in the single digits, too cold to go out and walk. I returned to Indiana and we had a snowstorm and now have about nine inches of snow on the ground, making my morning walk very pretty and a little more challenging.


I always enjoy seeing Donkey on my Florida walks.

The donkey hangs out with the cattle and the horse to scare away coyotes.

The trees were absolutely loaded with oranges and looked so pretty.

A beautiful morning that soon warmed up into a pleasant day.
Bundled up in Florida!


Back to Indiana, eighteen degrees and windy, but bundled in layers it is easy to keep warm.

I enjoy this tree in every season.

I did not venture down the trail as the entrance was blocked with piles of snow from the snow plow.

Snow makes everything look peaceful and beautiful.





The snow eventually ended, I think around nine or ten inches fell, it sure looks pretty.




1 comment:

affectioknit said...

Hi Bean,
...I'm glad you had such a good trip...and you're right about bundling up...we always used to say when we lived in North Dakota...that we did way more things outside in the winter in ND that we did in the summer in South Carolina...haha...and they have a saying in ND...there's no such thing as bad weather...just bad clothes...and it's so true...you can be too cold in Florida if you're not dressed for it...
~Have a lovely day!