Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day Blessings

I am thankful for my mother, she raised us three girls well, raised us to be responsible, caring adults, she took good care of us, loved us and has always encouraged each of us in all that we do. For this I am blessed.




I have been blessed with a good husband who has worked hard for the past thirty years to support our family. For this I am thankful.


We have been blessed with four lovely children, two sons and two daughters. For this I am thankful.

We have been blessed with a great son-in-law, and a great daughter-in-law. For this I am thankful.

We have been blessed, so far, with three fine grandsons and an adorable granddaughter. For this I am thankful, they bring so much joy to our lives.

On this Mother's Day may you too see all of the blessings in your life..


1 comment:

Maggie Ann said...

You have been blessed! Family is everything special.