Total Pageviews

Friday, December 21, 2012

Prayer Answered

Thank you to those that prayed for Angie, she called my husband (her brother), today with the best news, after the scan they determined that she is only stage 1, not stage 3-4 as originally thought, and the tumor can be removed after initially being told it was inoperable.  Angie will be having surgery in the very near future and then ongoing treatment to make sure the cancer does not return, but the outlook now is extremely good for a full recovery.

Praise God.  Please continue to keep Angie in your prayers.

Thank you,

Bean

5 comments:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Thanking God for answered prayer!

Rebecca said...

Somehow, I missed the initial request. But I'm rejoicing with you and the entire family in this good news! I'll look forward to hearing the surgery and treatments are behind her.

Merry Christmas to your family. I hope we can meet again at least ONCE in 2013 - maybe at Grabill Sales again?

Bean said...

Hi Michelle, thank you, and Merry Christmas.

Hi Rebecca, thank you, and Merry Christmas to you and yours, and it would be great to meet up again.


Blessings to All,

Bean

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

I missed the request as well but count on prayers that she will recover well and be cancer-free!

Bean said...

Hi Barb,

Thank you, and I do hope things are going well with your husband, I pray for your family pretty much every day.

Wishing you the best in 2013.

Bean