Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 18, 2022

New Shirts

 Earlier this summer our grandson Patrick asked if I could make him a shirt like Grandpa's only with a Harry Potter print fabric, of course, I said yes. Several weeks later I was in the fabric store with several grandsons to get the fabric for the shirt, while looking at all of the licensed fabric Patrick decided he really liked the Animal Crossing print and wanted his shirt made with it instead. Then Henry asked if I could make him a shirt too, again, I said yes. Henry selected a Marvel Comic print. Yesterday I finished both shirts, I am pleased with how they look and will given them to the boys next time I see them. Younger brother Charlie has now asked for a shirt, he saw a print he liked but isn't totally sure it is the one he wants, I will take him to the store to browse the licensed fabric and go from there. 

Patrick's shirt
Henry's shirt


Dave (Grandpa) modelling his Starry Night shirt

No comments: