Total Pageviews

Friday, June 18, 2010

Silent Auction




My sister Marika is holding a silent auction to raise money for medical expenses for a man she knows. Many neat items are available at the silent auction, I donated a hand quilted baby quilt, pictured above. To visit the silent auction go to http://www.lunchforbill.com then select "silent auction". In addition to the silent auction Marika is selling all Jimmy John's subs for $3 each during lunch on June 23rd - $1 from each sale will be donated to the medical fund and a local business will match the monies collected! Be sure to visit the West Jefferson location of Jimmy John's on June 23rd.

2 comments:

Plainlady's Ponderings said...

The quilts are really pretty. I wish I had time to make some things like that!!
I will try to post the recipe for the rhubarb coffeecake soon.

Bean said...

Thank you. And I look forward to trying the recipe.